Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Group Meeting

We met today before seminar. I went over everything I talked to Kathy about... er that Kathy talked to me about.

I said each of us should find an area within our topic that we found interesting and build our individual pages off of that--We can talk about the subject and how it personally relates to us as well as putting it in a historical context or picking something more academic to discuss.

Also Collin and Wen will head up the Technical side of the website and Nahomi and I will work on the design and look. I still need to meet with Bethany to fill her in on the meeting since she didn't make it today.

In addition, everyone will be reading their chapters of the book.

Nahomi and I will meet this week and draw up a rough template. Then we'll give that to Collin and Wen to build a rough page. The more design stuff Nahomi and I get, we'll pass it on to Collin and Wen. Bethany can join in on whichever side she prefers--or we can come up with another area for her to explore.

That's about it for now.

No comments: